Waahey!!! It worked - little things and little minds!!
Sorry to be technically thick but do I have to enter my name everytime or will I be registered or something and not have to repeat the process each time? Actually I could answer my own question by experimentation!!
Hi everyone, the name sounds just fine. I just found out that i might have a problem with the dates so i reeeeealy need to talk to you all tomorrow. i hope all of you can help me sort it out.
5 comments:
I Like it!
I am also testing to se if I've managed to get 'Suzanne said'!
Waahey!!! It worked - little things and little minds!!
Sorry to be technically thick but do I have to enter my name everytime or will I be registered or something and not have to repeat the process each time? Actually I could answer my own question by experimentation!!
Ok yes I do!!!
I like it alot too, perhaps something like "Stage Four - a photographic exhibition" just to make sure we're being very obvious ?
Hi everyone, the name sounds just fine. I just found out that i might have a problem with the dates so i reeeeealy need to talk to you all tomorrow. i hope all of you can help me sort it out.
Post a Comment