Sunday, 18 May 2008

dates

I think the opening point should be the private view, so i guess if we open thursday eve we could spend thur setting up or we could spend wed setting up and open wed eve what do you think ?

I should be able to do part of sunday i think/hope

5 comments:

Richard said...

I think thurs eve feels like a better opening night to me.
my only concern is getting everything set up in time as I know how long it took me to araange the layout of my final piece!(and i know some of your decisions havent been too quick either!!) so with lots more images and several themes are we going to be quick and decisive this time?!

Suzanne

Richard said...

I agree, thursday eve feels like a good opening night. We would then have most of thursday to set up and we could be decisive in advance!

Richard

Richard said...

Hi all, firstly congrats Richard on such fast blog creation.I think if we decide in advance the layout just putting it up should not take longer than a day. We could possibly go there couple of times before the exhibition ( during someone elses show ) and get an idea of what goes where- after we have chosen our stuff that is.
I also think thursday feels good as an opening night. Maggie

Richard said...

I guess its obvious but is the Maltings open thursday eve for a private view ( sorry shoot me if you think I am teaching egg sucking ! )

Richard

Anonymous said...

I have assumed so! I have just tried to phone them to find out but there was no one there! I will try again tomorrow.

Suzanne